- On July 18, Astacio admitted to using a foot peel that contained alcohol. According to court paperwork, Astacio previously agreed that she would not use any products containing alcohol.
- On Sept. 20, Astacio is accused of leaving Monroe County without permission. Court paperwork indicates that she went to the del Lago Casino in Seneca County and returned on Sept. 21. She was not granted permission by her probation officer to travel outside of the county.
- On Sept. 29, Astacio told her probation officer that she would not pick up a travel permit when she travels, according to court paperwork.
- On Oct. 15, Astacio is accused of leaving Monroe County again. Court paperwork says she traveled to Onondaga County for business purposes. On Oct. 4, Astacio told her probation officer that she would be traveling to Syracuse. She later apologized for not providing specific information, including the address to which she would be traveling to.
- On Oct. 15, Astacio is accused of going to the del Lago Casino again. Her stop was verified by her ignition interlock, according to court paperwork.
Judge Astacio will appear in court on Monday, Oct. 23 to answer to the alleged probation violations.
Astacio was convicted in 2016 of driving while intoxicated. Earlier this year, she served jail time after being convicted of violating court orders. She was also sentenced to three years' probation.