Advertisement

Space heater blamed for fire in Geneseo

Space heater blamed for fire in Geneseo

November 10, 2017 07:23 AM

Firefighters are reminding you to be careful when using space heaters. 

Fire officials believe a space heater sparked a garage fire in Geneseo. The fire chief sent us these photos from the scene. Flames broke out inside the garage on South Street around 3:30 Thursday morning.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

We're told the garage and a car inside were destroyed. Other cars nearby were also damaged. Thankfully no one was hurt.

WHECTV

Copyright 2017 - WHEC-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company

Advertisement
Advertisement
Relay Media Amp

We no longer have Facebook comments on this site. Please visit our Facebook Page to join the conversation.