Two hospitalized after breathing chemical fumes
Posted at: 01/03/2013 6:43 AM
Chemical fumes caused two people to be hospitalized on Wednesday.
The Rochester Fire Department was called to a home on Ketchum Street, off North Clinton Avenue around 2:15 p.m. Firefighters say two household chemicals were mixed together and caused dangerous fumes.
News10NBC is told four people were exposed to the fumes and two people were hospitalized with breathing problems.
Firefighters were able to neutralize the chemicals in about an hour and the house was ventilated.