Fire displaces four people in Greece, candle to blame
Posted at: 01/30/2013 6:37 AM | Updated at: 01/30/2013 10:15 AM
A fire in Greece forced four people from their home overnight. All four occupants were taken to the hospital with smoke inhalation.
The fire broke out inside a home on Ballad Avenue off Maiden Lane shortly before 2 a.m. When firefighters got there, they say flames were coming from a second floor bedroom.
Smoke detectors helped everyone get out safely.
There is fire, smoke and water damage to the home.
News10NBC is told a candle appears to be the cause of the fire.