Man injured in Tamarack Drive fire dies
Posted at: 02/19/2013 10:42 AM
A man pulled from a burning house on Tamarack Drive in Irondequoit in January has died from complications of smoke inhalation.
Rochester firefighters were some of the first responders to the fire. They were near Irondequoit Bay, looking for spots to do ice training when they noticed the house on fire.
The man was trapped in the house. When firefighters got him out, he was conscious and able to talk.
News10NBC is waiting for permission to release the name of the victim who died.