Road closures for Tuesday's filming of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2"
Posted at: 05/06/2013 4:00 PM | Updated at: 05/07/2013 12:03 PM
The Hollywood action will continue in downtown Rochester Tuesday for day seven of filming for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2."
Main Street from Plymouth Avenue to State Street will be closed all morning and afternoon. Church Street from Fitzhugh Street to State Street will also be closed, as well as, Pindle Alley from Church Street to Main Street.
The following streets will be opened to local traffic only:
• Irving Pl. from Main St. to W. Broad St.
• North Fitzhugh St. from Church St. to Main St.
• South Fitzhugh St. from Main St. to Broad St.
• Montgomery Alley from Church St. to Main St.
• School Alley from Main St. to Broad St.
• Church Street from Plymouth Avenue to Fitzhugh Street
• Local vehicle and pedestrian access to buildings, parking lots and garages on these streets will be permitted.