Teen burned while trying to put out house fire

Posted at: 05/22/2013 6:21 AM | Updated at: 05/22/2013 8:24 AM

Bookmark and Share Print Story

A teenager was burned while trying to put out a house fire on Monroe Street in Honeoye Falls.

News10NBC is told the teen suffered a slight burn on his arm while trying to put out the flames in the attic of the home. He is currently in the hospital.
 
A family of five lives in the home and we are told they all were able to get out.


Have a story you want our news team to investigate? Call us at 585-232-1010, click here to send us an e-mail or leave us a Facebook post or tweet.




Advertisement

Advertisement

Site Index