Fire on city's north side

Posted at: 07/07/2013 7:00 PM | Updated at: 07/07/2013 10:23 PM

Bookmark and Share Print Story

The Red Cross is assisting three adults and two children after a fire at a home on the city's north side Sunday afternoon.

Firefighters were called to the scene on Remington Street and when they got there they found the kitchen of the home was on fire.

News10NBC is told the fire started on the stove and spread from there, but crews were able to keep the fire contained to the kitchen.


Have a story you want our news team to investigate? Call us at 585-232-1010, click here to send us an e-mail or leave us a Facebook post or tweet.




Advertisement

Advertisement

Site Index