Three Rochester firefighters injured in McNaughton Street fire
Posted at: 09/14/2012 6:48 AM | Updated at: 09/14/2012 8:29 AM
Three Rochester firefighters were injured while battling a house fire on McNaughton Street. It happened around 4:30 a.m. Friday.
Rochester Fire Department Deputy Chief Martin McMillan says one firefighter fell through a large hole in the first floor that caved in near the fireplace. Then a piece of furniture fell from the first floor into the basement hitting two firefighters who were already in the basement.
All three firefighters were taken to Strong Memorial Hospital. News10NBC is told their injuries are not serious.
The people who lived in the house were not home at the time of the fire.