National Prescription Drug Take Back Day held on September 29
Posted at: 09/26/2012 9:05 AM | Updated at: 09/26/2012 6:31 PM
Monroe County will be partnering with the Federal Drug Enforcement Agency to host a special pharmaceutical waste collection day.
The fifth National Prescription Drug Take Back Day will be held on Saturday, September 29 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wegmans Holt Road Store ONLY - 900 Holt Road in Webster (Collection hours are from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- Fairport Police Department – 31 South Main Street
- East Rochester Police Department – 254 West Ivy Street
- Greece Police Department – 400 Island Cottage Road
- Gates Police Department – 1605 Buffalo Road
- Webster Wastewater Treatment Plant – 226 Phillips Road
- Brighton Police Department – 2300 Elmwood Avenue