Red Cross deploys another seven volunteers throughout NY region
Posted at: 11/02/2012 2:36 AM
The Red Cross is deploying another seven volunteers from the Finger Lakes region to help those affected by superstorm Sandy.
On Friday, volunteers will be heading into regions most affected by Sandy-- such as Long Island and New York City. The following volunteers are:
- Ken Curry, of Mount Morris
- Alice and Keith Perkins, of Perry
- Teresa Werth, of Spencerport
- Laura Stahl, of Rochester
- Dan Roth, of Phelps
- Kristine Uribe, of Trumansburg
The Red Cross has already deployed 30 volunteers to help with relief efforts.