35 people displaced after boiler overheats and sparks fire
Posted at: 01/18/2013 10:31 PM | Updated at: 01/18/2013 11:13 PM
Fire officials say the Red Cross is providing housing for at least 35 people after responding to a call on East Main Street Friday.
Investigators say a boiler overheated and sparked a fire. Officials say there was no damage in any part of the building except the boiler room.
However, officials say the boiler had to be shut down, leaving the building without heat or water. It's unclear exactly when residents will be allowed back inside, but the Red Cross says they are expecting to provide housing through Tuesday.