Florists most complained about service on Angie’s List
Posted at: 02/11/2013 6:34 AM
Are you buying flowers this Valentine’s Day for a special someone or have you sworn off of flowers because of a bad experience?
Last year, florists were among the most complained about service categories on Angie's List and most of the complaints had to do with the quality of the flowers and issues with long delivery times.
A few tips from Angie’s List might save you the disappointment this year.
- Act now and don't wait until the last minute to place your order
- Buy local, especially if there's a good florist in your area.
- Include as much information as you can about the delivery address
- If flowers arrive in poor condition, take advantage of the freshness guarantee and call your florist within 24 hours
- Be sure to extend the life of your flowers by changing the water frequently