One person taken to hospital after house fire in Irondequoit
Posted at: 03/11/2013 7:59 PM
One person was taken to the hospital after a house fire in Irondequoit early Monday evening.
The fire broke out on Seacliffe Road near Seabreeze Amusement Park in Irondequoit.
Two people were inside the house at the time. They were able to escape, but one of them was taken to the hospital. No word on that person's injuries.
Firefighters tell News10NBC that several dogs in the house were killed in the fire and that the house is a total loss.
Firefighters believe the fire was started by a space heater, but they are still investigating.