Sunday's road closures for “Amazing Spider-Man 2” filming
Posted at: 05/04/2013 9:14 PM | Updated at: 05/04/2013 9:15 PM
The Hollywood action will continue in downtown Rochester Sunday for day five of filming for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2".
Main Street from Plymouth Avenue to South Avenue will be closed all morning and afternoon.
The following streets will be opened to local traffic only:
• Montgomery Alley from Church St. to Main St.
• School Alley from Main St. to Broad St.
• North Fitzhugh St. from Church St. to Main St.
• South Fitzhugh St. from Main St. to Broad St.
• Pindle Alley from Church St. to Main St.
• Irving Pl. from Main St. to W. Broad St.
• State St. from Church St. to Main St.
• Exchange Blvd. from Main St. to Broad St.
• Aqueduct Street from Broad St. to Main St.
• Corinthian St.
• Basin St.
• Race St.
• Graves St.
• Local vehicle and pedestrian access to buildings, parking lots and garages on these streets will be permitted.