Road closures for Thursday's filming of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2"
Posted at: 05/08/2013 3:57 PM
The Hollywood action is coming to an end in downtown Rochester Thursday. Thursday is the last day of filming for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2."
Thursday road closures (no vehicles permitted):
• Main St. from South Avenue to Scio Street
• East Avenue from Main Street to Scio Street
• Stillson Street from Main Street to East Avenue
• Gibbs Street
• Swan Street
• Chestnut Street from Pleasant Street to Euclid Street will be open intermittently to allow vehicles to cross Main Street and East Avenue
• Pedestrians requiring access to buildings along these sections of road closures will be directed by Rochester police officers and/or film production company staff (who will be wearing identifiable credentials and be posted at intersections)
Thursday road closures (local traffic only):
• Stone Street from Main Street to Broad Street
• S. Clinton Avenue from Main Street to Broad Street
• Franklin Street/Franklin Ct. from Pleasant Street to Main Street
• Liberty Pole Way from Pleasant Street to Franklin Ct.
• Achilles Street
• Euclid Street from Main Street to Chestnut Street
• Stillson Street from Chestnut to Main Streets
• Local vehicle and pedestrian access to buildings, parking lots and garages on these streets will be permitted.