Woman electrocuted by answering her charging iPhone 5

Posted at: 07/15/2013 3:44 PM | Updated at: 07/15/2013 4:30 PM

Bookmark and Share Print Story

Apple is investigating an accident where a woman was killed by an electric shock while answering a call on her iPhone 5.

The company says the 23-year-old woman from China was electrocuted when she answered a call on the phone while it was plugged into the wall, charging.

In a statement, Apple offered condolences to the woman's family and said it will fully investigate and cooperate with authorities.

 


Have a story you want our news team to investigate? Call us at 585-232-1010, click here to send us an e-mail or leave us a Facebook post or tweet.




Advertisement

Advertisement

Site Index