Updated: 09/26/2013 4:52 PM
Created: 09/26/2013 11:46 AM WHEC.com
News10NBC has learned there will be school Friday in the Byron-Bergen School District. On Thursday, students were sent home early because of a gas leak.
School officials tell News10NBC that everything is back to normal and everything has been fixed.
RG&E found two gas leaks in the schools Thursday morning. One of the gas leaks was on an outside meter at the elementary school. The second leak was a small leak on a boiler at the junior/senior high school. The students were evacuated and later sent home because of it.
RG&E and the local fire departments have cleared and deemed all the buildings safe. School will be back in session on Friday morning.