Created: 10/21/2013 8:10 AM WHEC.com
The U.S. Postal Service is looking to fill 100 seasonal positions in the Rochester area.
Officials tell News10NBC 100 of the 200 seasonal mail handler positions have already been filled but 100 more spots are still available. Those jobs would be at the Rochester Logistics and Distribution Center on Lyell Avenue and the Processing and Distribution Center on Jefferson Road during the months of November and December.
- Salary $12 per hour
- Appointment is not to exceed 89 days
- Performs mail handling, processing, collection and transporting duties
- Primarily afternoon and midnight shifts; may work weekends, Sundays and holidays
- Rochester Casual Mail Handler is job posting #73563198
- Deadline to apply is October 25
If you are interested, you must apply online. Click the "search jobs online" link, click "search criteria for employment opportunities", choose "New York" and then click "start." Click on the opening you are interested in and "apply."