QUICK LINKS:

Fire at Joe’s Crab Shack

Updated: 03/10/2014 10:13 AM
Created: 03/10/2014 7:30 AM WHEC.com

Firefighters were called to Joe’s Crab Shack in Henrietta Monday morning for a small kitchen fire.

We are told no one was inside at the time and the sprinkler system went off, helping to extinguish the fire.

Investigators say a pot left on the stove is to blame.

Traffic on Jefferson Road was not affected.





News10NBC/WHEC-TV welcomes your opinion and interaction on our website, but please remember to keep it clean. If you're advertising for another business, being profane, vulgar or slanderous your post will be deleted. By commenting on this website, you agree that anything you post may be used, along with your name and profile picture, in accordance with our Privacy Policy and the license you have granted pursuant to our Terms of Use. Comments are not pre-screened before they posted.