Created: 05/30/2014 6:48 AM WHEC.com
Three people including a firefighter were taken to the hospital after crews were called to investigate a possible gas leak at the Home Depot in Victor.
The Fishers Fire Chief tells us an employee felt ill around 10:30 p.m. His department responded and shortly after he says one of his firefighters reported feeling sick.
Other fire departments and a hazmat team were called to the scene. They inspected inside and out but did not find the source of the leak.
We're told the firefighter was treated and released. We don't know the status of the two employees.