QUICK LINKS:

Three taken to the hospital after incident at Home Depot

Created: 05/30/2014 6:48 AM WHEC.com

Three people including a firefighter were taken to the hospital after crews were called to investigate a possible gas leak at the Home Depot in Victor.

The Fishers Fire Chief tells us an employee felt ill around 10:30 p.m. His department responded and shortly after he says one of his firefighters reported feeling sick.

Other fire departments and a hazmat team were called to the scene. They inspected inside and out but did not find the source of the leak.

We're told the firefighter was treated and released. We don't know the status of the two employees.
 





News10NBC/WHEC-TV welcomes your opinion and interaction on our website, but please remember to keep it clean. If you're advertising for another business, being profane, vulgar or slanderous your post will be deleted. By commenting on this website, you agree that anything you post may be used, along with your name and profile picture, in accordance with our Privacy Policy and the license you have granted pursuant to our Terms of Use. Comments are not pre-screened before they posted.

Rochester

Few Clouds
61°
86° | 59°
  • Feels like: 61° F
  • Wind: SSW 3mph
  • Humidity: 78%
  • Sun A few thunderstorms possible
    80° | 69°
  • Mon Scattered thunderstorms
    82° | 68°
  • Tue Showers and thunderstorms
    81° | 69°
  • Wed Sunny
    80° | 60°