Updated: 08/26/2014 8:07 AM
Created: 08/26/2014 7:42 AM WHEC.com
Millions of bean bag chairs are being recalled after two children died. The Ace Bayou Corporation voluntarily recalled 2-million chairs. It says the children who died opened a zipper on the chair, crawled inside and suffocated or choked on the foam beads. The innermost zipper is supposed to be permanently sealed before the chair hits store shelves.
The chairs were sold until July 2013 at several retailers including Wal-Mart, Bon Ton and Amazon.com. Parents are asked to take the bean bag chairs away from the kids and contact the company for a free repair kit. You can find that information here.