11 arrests, 3 officers injured in third night of protests
ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — Eleven people were arrested and three officers were injured during a Friday night protest over the death of Daniel Prude.
The individuals arrested include:
- Emily W. Lynch, 36, unlawful assembly
- Erik M. Goetz, 34, unlawful assembly
- Timothy Thompson, 30, rioting in the second degree
- Nicholas Cimaszewski, 21, rioting in the second degree
- Tafai A. Burris, 23, rioting in the second degree
- Masai Andrews, 37, rioting in the second degree
- Jeremy A. Yager, 22, rioting in the first degree
- Barry M. Andrews, 25, rioting in the first degree
- Brandon L. Lucas, 36, disorderly conduct
- Daniel Weatherholt, 34, disorderly conduct
- Jaeylon Johnson, 21, rioting in the first degree, inciting a riot
Of the 11 arrests, four were remanded to the Monroe County Jail and seven were issued an appearance ticket.
Three officers sustained injuries as a result of projectiles and incendiary devices being thrown at them. All three officers were transported to the hospital.
Two of the three officers received cuts, severe swelling, and contusions to their hands and legs. One of the officers also received burns to their neck.
The officers were later released from the hospital.