BFD: Fire at Wendy’s in Brockport, little damage to building

[anvplayer video=”5089239″ station=”998131″]

BROCKPORT, N.Y. (WHEC) — Firefighters responded to an electrical fire in the grill of the kitchen area at Wendy’s on Lake Road Saturday morning.

According to the Brockport Fire Chief, the report came in at around 10:11 a.m. for a report of a fire.

The chief says the fire was safely put out with very little damage to the building. The fire was mostly contained to the grill.

There are no injuries. Maintenance is working to get the kitchen area rectified.