City of Rochester announces return of ‘Party in the Park’
ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — Are you ready to Party in the Park?
The City of Rochester Thursday announced the 25th edition of the concert series will return to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Park beginning with a doubleheader performance on July 14 and July 15.
Like many events, the series was shut down in 2020 due to the pandemic.
Concerts will continue every Thursday through Sep 2. Gates will open each week at 5 p.m. and performances will begin at 5:30 p.m.
Take a look at this year’s rundown
- July 14: Pigeons Playing Ping Pong
- July 15: Dark Side of the Moon & The Seven Wonders – A Tribute to Fleetwood Mac
- July 22: Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes
- July 29: Ripe; The Nude Party
- Aug. 5: Almost Queen
- Aug. 12: TBD- coming soon!
- Aug. 19: Third World
- Aug. 26: Larkin Poe; Eric Krasnow
- Sep. 2: Zac Brown Tribute Band; Blue Sky Brothers
General admission tickets start at $7, but children 12 and under are free. VIP Ultra Lounge tickets are $45 and $55 and season passes are $49.
Tickets and passes will go on sale at RochesterEvents.com at 10 a.m. on July 6.