Consumer Alert: Grocery bills are skyrocketing. How to save before and after checkout.
ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — Grocery bills are skyrocketing. Fresh citrus is up almost 10% over last year. Beef is up 7% and bacon is up 8%.
Here’s Deanna’s Do List to save on groceries as well as the best rebate apps for groceries.
- Shop on Wednesday morning.
- Find out when your store does meat markdowns.
- Tip-toe and squat.
- Buy frozen veggies.
- Buy your staples at discount grocers.
- Ibotta: iOS and Android
- Dosh: iOS and Android
- Checkout 51: iOS and Android
- Coupons.com: iOS and Android
- Receipt Hog: iOS and Android