Deputies: People hurt in Pittsford house fire

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC)— Deputies say homeowners and some family members in Pittsford are safe after a house fire displaced them Monday morning.

The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office said crews went to the scene at a home on Reitz Parkway just before 2:30 a.m. Deputies say the fire started in the garage.

The family was able to get out safely, but some minor injuries were reported.

The Red Cross was notified. Crews are still working to figure out a cause.