Geva Theatre announces the return of ‘A Christmas Carol’
ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — A Christmas tradition is returning to Rochester this year.
After nearly two years, Geva Theatre will be putting on live performances of "A Christmas Carol" once again.
The shows will be held daily on the Wilson stage from Nov. 24 to Dec. 24 and the theatre is giving you a discount if you order your tickets early. Their one-day sale will be held next Monday.
Prices start at just $12 for children and $23.25 for adults.
Tickets can be purchased in-person or by calling 585-232-4382 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. or online at GevaTheatre.org.
The theatre recently updated its indoor COVID-19 safety procedures
- All eligible patrons must be fully vaccinated and will be required to show proof of vaccination upon entry.
- Unvaccinated patrons must provide proof of a negative COVID test result.
- All patrons, staff, and volunteers must wear masks while indoors, except while eating or drinking in the café area only.
- Any patrons, staff, or volunteers who are feeling ill are asked to stay home. Tickets can be exchanged free of charge.
- Patrons that prefer touchless ticketing will be issued electronic tickets by email.
News10NBC is a proud sponsor of the holiday classic.