Haunted History Trail of New York State adds ghostly getaway at Mount Morris B&B
MOUNT MORRIS, N.Y. (WHEC) — The spooky season is coming, so who’s up for spending the night with a ghost or two?
As we head into Halloween the Haunted Allegiance Bed and Breakfast in Mount Morris is offering you a chance to spend two nights among the ghosts.
According to the B&B, the restored circa-1838 mini-White House mansion is among two friendly yet mischievous permanent residents – Karen and Raymond. They say Karen has been spotted ascending the stairs a few times with her straight, gray hair and long dress, and Raymond is known for being quite chatty. Guests have also reported sightings of a ghost cat that prowls the mansion at night.
This Monday through Thursday package is priced for two and includes:
- 2-nights accommodations in our historic and haunted inn
- Gourmet breakfast each morning
- Official Haunted History Trail T-Shirts!
- Official Haunted History Trail Brochure
- Welcome and paranormal activity overview by innkeepers Steve & Glenda Luick
For more information on a frightful stay, click here.