Large job fair to be held next week
ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — RochesterWorks, Monroe County, and Monroe Community College are teaming up to match job seekers with local companies.
The free event is planned for next Thursday, April 21 at MCC’s Downtown Campus from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Job seekers of all skill levels, education and experience levels are welcome to attend.
About 35 employers will be there, including:
- MKS Instruments
- M&T Bank
- The City of Rochester
- The Pike Company
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- The University of Rochester
- Strong Staffing
- Jamestown Container
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Monroe County Department of Public Safety
- Monroe County Board of Elections
- Eugenio Maria de Hostos Charter School
- EG Industries
- East House
Parking in Lot AA will be free on the date of the event.
More information on the event and resources for job seekers are available here.