Music headliners and special guests for 2022 Rochester Lilac Festival announced
[anvplayer video=”5094922″ station=”998131″]
ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — The music headliners and special guests for the 2022 Rochester Lilac Festival have been announced.
The free concert series is returning for the first time in two years.
Rochester Lilac Festival organizers, Monroe County Executive Adam Bello, Rochester Mayor Malik Evans and Visit Rochester President & CEO Don Jeffries came together to celebrate the announcement of the 17 headliners set to perform.
The headliners are:
- Blues Traveler – May 6
- Zac Brown Tribute Band (double set) – May 7
- Driftwood – May 8
- Black Joe Lewis and the Honey Bears / May 12
- UpRooted w/ Michael Glabicki of Rusted Root – May 12
- Blue Sky Brothers – May 13
- Low Cut Connie / 7 Wonders – May 14
- Workingman’s Dead / Into the Now – May 15
- Anders Osborne / Jackie Greene – May 19
- Aqueous / Ripe – May 20
- Bumping Uglies / Big Eyed Phish – May 21
- Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad – May 22
The 2022 event will span throughout the month of May over three long weekends, Friday, May 6 through Sunday, May 8 and Thursday’s through Sunday’s May 12-15 and 19-22 at Highland Park.