Nazareth College welcomes hundreds of new students on move-in day

[anvplayer video=”5052547″ station=”998131″]

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — Hundreds of Nazareth College students are moving in on-campus as Thursday marked move-in day for the college.

There are more than 600 first-year and transfer students coming in this fall.

Nazareth is requiring vaccinations for all students, faculty, and staff. We’ve learned 97% of its students are vaccinated, and the other 3% have received approved exemptions.

Everyone has to wear a mask inside buildings, regardless of vaccination status. Students start class on Monday.

For all back-to-school stories, check out our Back to School In-Depth page.