Person hospitalized following electric shock at Royal Car Wash

[anvplayer video=”5116074″ station=”998131″]

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) – One person is hospitalized after being shocked at approximately 10:30 Thursday morning at Royal Car Wash.

Gates Fire Department responded to the Chili Avenue business, but it has been confirmed that there was not a structure fire. The identity and gender of the patient has not been disclosed at this time.

News10NBC will continue to provide updates on this developing story.