Powerball is at $635 million, so what could that buy you in Rochester?
ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — The giant Powerball jackpot got even bigger Friday as the new payout is estimated at $635 million ahead of Saturday night’s drawing.
So, that got us thinking, what could that exactly buy you here in Rochester.
Let’s break it down: With $635 million, you could buy :
- More than 105 million cheeseburger garbage plates, or more than 115 million red hot plates at Nick Tahou Hots (Cheeseburge plate is $6.00/ red hot is ($5.50-Prices based on menuwithprice.com)
- The entire Rochester Red Wings baseball team roughly 23 times (Value $27.5 million- Forbes)
- More than 143 million single cones w/ sprinkles at Abbott’s Frozen Custard (Roughly $4.41- According to All Menus)
- Buy out the seats at the Little Theatre more than 235,180 times (General admission seats are $9.00 a pop- The Little)
- More than 6.35 million adult passports at Seabreeze (Source- Seabreeze)
*Note, these costs are each supposed to add up to $635 million, not all thrown together.
So, that’s just a taste, What would you buy with that money?