Ribbon-cutting to celebrate completion of El Camino housing development
ROCHESTER, N.Y (WHEC) – State and local officials are celebrating the completion of a $13 million affordable housing development in Rochester’s El Camino neighborhood.
The development—’Pueblo Nuevo Phase II’—created 29 new affordable homes and a community center.
The ribbon-cutting ceremony will take place Thursday, June 30 at 10 a.m. The address is 47 Sullivan Street, Rochester.
In attendance will be:
• Assistant Commissioner Leonard Skrill, NYS Homes and Community Renewal
• U.S. Congressman Joseph Morelle
• County Executive Adam J. Bello
• Mayor Malik Evans
• City Council President Miguel Melendez
• City Council Member Michael Patterson
• James Sutton, Board Chair, Ibero-American Development Corporation
• Eugenio Marlin, Executive Vice President, Ibero-American Development Corporation
• Jason Harper, ESSHI Program Manager, NYS OTDA
• Angélica Pérez-Delgado, President and CEO, Ibero
• John Oster, Edgemere Development
• Theodora Finn, CEO, Greater Rochester Housing Partnership
• Neala Martin, Senior Vice President, CREA LLC