Seneca County holding free KN95 mask distribution events this week
SENECA COUNTY, N.Y. (WHEC) — Seneca County is holding free KN95 mask distribution events all over the county starting on Wednesday.
The county says they’ll be available on a first-come, first-served basis at the following locations:
- All Town/Village Halls in the county.
- The Seneca County Office Building at 1 DiPronio Dr. in Waterloo.
- The Seneca County Community Counseling Center at 31 Thurber Dr. in Waterloo.
- The Waterloo Library and Historical Society at 31 E. Williams S. in Waterloo.
- The Seneca Falls Library at 47 Cayuga St. in Seneca Falls.
- The Interlaken Public Library at 8390 N. Main St. in Interlaken.
- The Seneca Falls Community Center at 35 Water St. in Seneca Falls.
- The Waterloo Community Center at 3 Oak St. in Waterloo.
Hours of operation will vary by location, so the county says those interested should contact the location they want to pick masks up from directly.
Seneca County Emergency Management and the New York State Department of Homeland Security are working together to hold the events.