Two vaccine clinics in Ontario County over the next week
CANANDAIGUA, N.Y. (WHEC) — Two COVID-19 vaccine clinics will take place in Ontario County between January 28 and February 2.
The first clinic will be at the Rushville Hose Company on Friday, January 28, from 2-6:30 p.m. Both adult and children’s Pfizer shots and the Johnson & Johnson will be available. The Pfizer third dose (for immunocompromised people) will also be available. Walk-ins are welcome, but registration is encouraged. The Johnson & Johnson will be walk-in only.
- Click here for Rushville Pfizer booster registration
- Click here for Rushville Pfizer first dose registration
- Click here for Rushville Pfizer third dose registration
On Wednesday, February 2, from 4-7:30 p.m., the Ontario County Highway Office in Canandaigua will be the site of a COVID vaccine clinic. That clinic will offer the first, second, and booster doses of the Pfizer shot and the Moderna booster. These will be drive-through clinics.
- Click here for Canandaigua pediatric Pfizer registration
- Click here for Canandaigua adult Pfizer registration
- Click here for Moderna booster registration