Advertisement
Ontario County: 31 confirmed cases of COVID-19

Ontario County: 31 confirmed cases of COVID-19


Former Rep. Chris Collins

Former Rep. Chris Collins's prison sentence delayed until June


Wegmans allowing employees to wear masks, increasing rate of pay

Tracker: WNY lagging behind in social distancing

Family throws a surprise parade for social distancing sweet sixteen

Advertisement

Former Rep. Chris Collins requests later prison report date over coronavirus concerns

Because of the coronavirus, former Congressman Chris Collins wants to push back the date he has to report to prison.


Tops says it will not enforce plastic bag ban during COVID-19 outbreak

Tops will not enforce the plastic bag ban during the COVID-19 outbreak.


FLCC donating personal protective gear to local hospitals

Finger Lakes Community College says it's been rounding up protective gear to give to area hospitals.


Better Business Bureau warning about coronavirus-centered scams

The Better Business Bureau is warning that hackers are targeting workers transitioning to a home office and businesses with over-stretched IT teams.


Rochester-area health facilities to begin 'universal masking' Tuesday night

Rochester Regional and UR Medicine will require the universal wearing of masks in patient care areas beginning Tuesday night...


Advertisement

Instacart shoppers strike for better pay, working conditions as demand surges

Some personal shoppers who work for the Instacart grocery delivery company kicked off a nationwide strike Monday morning demanding better pay, and working conditions.


Local woman spreads good vibes with therapy dog

A mom of three is using her therapy dog to spread a little cheer.


Most New York pharmacies to offer free medication delivery

The Community Pharmacy Association of New York State announced its pharmacies will offer free home medication delivery.


American Red Cross: Critically low supply of donated blood

The American Red Cross is warning that donated blood is in critically low supply.


What COVID-19 is like for non-hospitalized patients

Medical experts say 20% of people with COVID-19 will require hospitalization, the other 80% who contract the virus will have to deal with symptoms at home.


Advertisement