Created: June 17, 2021 10:47 AM
ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC)— Another local student Thursday was named among 10 winners in the second round of New York's COVID-19 vaccine scholarship drawing.
Monroe County's Nicholas Keirstead was the only Rochester area student to win this week. As part of the drawing, Keirstead won a full four-year scholarship to a SUNY or CUNY school.
Other winners include
• Kelly Moscoso-Yanes, Nassau County, NY
• Victoria Romero, Nassau County, NY
• Niaja Land, Brooklyn, NY
• Jordan Gallusser, Otsego County, NY
• Emily Brodsky, Suffolk County, NY
• Brian Hoffman, Erie County, NY
• Aleksander Sosa, Suffolk County, NY
• Madison Pennington, Erie County, NY
• Ryan Hsu, Queens, NY
With Thursday's drawing, there are now 20 more chances to win, as 10 winners will be named through July 7.
To register your child for the raffle, click here.
The state did not identify what district Keirstead is from.
Copyright 2021 - WHEC-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company