Updated: April 07, 2020 08:58 PM
Created: April 07, 2020 07:38 PM
ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — News10NBC has received many questions about the transmission, symptoms and treatment of COVID-19.
Dr. Anja Bottler, an infectious disease specialist with Rochester Regional Health, answered your questions on Tuesday's special edition of News10NBC, Coronavirus: Your Good Questions Answered.
Here are just a few of the questions she answered.
- Can you get COVID-19 twice?
- Is there any lasting damage to someone's lungs after they have recovered?
- Is it possible the novel coronavirus was in the Rochester area months ago?
- Can animals get the virus then transmit it to humans?
- Will the virus automatically die on surfaces after a few days?
Watch this special edition of News10NBC in its entirety in the video player above.
Monroe County Public Health Commissioner Dr. Michael Mendoza answered your questions Monday.
Tune into News10NBC all week long at 7:30 p.m. for Coronavirus: Your Good Questions Answered.
Copyright 2020 - WHEC-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company