Firefighters battle large commercial fire on St. Paul Street

[anvplayer video=”5158037″ station=”998131″]

ROCHESTER, N.Y. A two-alarm fire broke out around 9:30 p.m. Tuesday night at the ALSCO Uniforms Building on St. Paul Street.

Firefighters said it was an accidental commercial dryer fire that resulted in heavy smoke damage to the building. Firefighters extinguished the dryer fire within 30 minutes.

Nobody was hurt in the fire, but according to the fire department, there have been several fires at the location in the past.