Updated: February 17, 2020 08:28 AM
Created: February 17, 2020 07:10 AM
BATH, N.Y. (WHEC) — Fire crews are still looking into what caused a fire to break out in a home in Bath.
The fire happened on Halsey Street around 11 a.m. Saturday.
The two people who were inside got out safely, though one of the homeowners reportedly cut his hands while trying to save their cats.
The crews were able to contain the flames to two rooms.
There is no word yet about whether the home is a total loss.
Copyright 2020 - WHEC-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company