April 11, 2018 06:44 AM
News10NBC is working to find out more after a house goes up in flames the Village of Clyde in Wayne County.
A house on Welch Road near Daboll Road caught fire around 11:15 p.m. Tuesday.
It's unknown at this time if anyone was inside at the time of the fire or if there are any injuries.
We're also working to find out the cause of the blaze.
Stay with News10NBC on-air and online for more on this developing story.
Created: April 11, 2018 06:44 AM
Copyright 2018 - WHEC-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company