Advertisement

E-Cigarette explosion injures western New York student

April 13, 2018 11:13 PM

A student was hurt this morning after their e-cigarette exploded at a Western New York School. 

The Potter Road Boces, South East of Buffalo says the adult student had just taken the cigarette out of their pocket.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

The student felt their pocket getting hot right before.

Boces says a staff member put out the device with a fire extinguisher.

No word yet on the extent of the student's injuries.

WHECTV

Copyright 2018 - WHEC-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company

Advertisement
Advertisement
Relay Media Amp

We no longer have Facebook comments on this site. Please visit our Facebook Page to join the conversation.