Advertisement

Fire department saves puppy from vent

Fire department saves puppy from vent Photo: St. Paul Boulevard Fire Department.

WHECTV
Updated: November 16, 2019 07:16 PM
Created: November 16, 2019 07:15 PM

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — The St Paul Boulevard Fire Department is reporting everyone is okay after the successful rescue of a puppy that fell into a heating vent.

According to the fire department, the puppy fell from the second floor to the basement.

Advertisement

The department was assisted by Monroe Ambulance and Irondequoit Police and says the puppy is doing great.


Copyright 2019 - WHEC-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company

Comment on Facebook
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement