April 23, 2018 05:26 PM
Funeral arrangements for an Orleans County mom and her teenage son have been set.
38-year-old Joan Gilman and 14-year-old Richard Gilman Jr. were found dead in their home last week on Center Road in Kendall.
There has still been no official cause of death revealed, but deputies say they likely died of Carbon Monoxide poisoning. The family was using a portable generator, along with propane-powered appliances.
Calling hours will be Saturday, April 28, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., followed by services at First Baptist Church in Albion.
Created: April 23, 2018 05:26 PM
Copyright 2018 - WHEC-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company