March 26, 2019 11:34 PM
ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) - With the 2019 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club fast approaching, the PGA of America is hosting Media Day on Tuesday.
The KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship is considered one of the most historic and prestigious events in senior golf by hosting some of the most accomplished champions.
The 80th Championship will be held from May 21 through May 26.
The schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, May 21: Official Championship Pro-Am, practice rounds
- Wednesday, May 22: Practice round
- Thursday, May 23 through Sunday, May 26: Championship rounds
The 2019 celebrity chefs will be:
- Thursday, May 23: Stephanie Izard and Steve Eakins
- Friday, May 24: Tom Colicchio and Joe Zolnierowski
- Saturday, May 25: Alex Guarnaschelli and Chris Roth
-Sunday, May 26: Matt Wooster and Mary Beth Brinkerhoff
The ticket options are as follows:
- Daily tickets: $20-$40
- Weekly grounds tickets: $165
- Weekly Clubhouse tickets: $375
- Flex Four Pack (Four tickets that can be used any day of the Championship, offering unprecedented flexibility to match a busy lifestyle): $125
Anyone under the age of 17 will be admitted to the Championship grounds for free when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
To honor those who serve our country, the Championship offers active duty, retirees, veterans, reserve, National Guard, and one accompanying guest complimentary daily grounds access to the Championship.
If you would like to purchase tickets for the event, click here.
Updated: March 26, 2019 11:34 PM
Created: March 26, 2019 09:03 AM
Copyright 2019 - WHEC-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company