Advertisement

RFD: Kitchen fire started after person fell asleep cooking

March 06, 2019 06:46 AM

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) – A house fire in Rochester forced two families out in the cold early Wednesday morning. 

The fire started in the kitchen on the first floor of a two-family house on Flint Street around 1 a.m.  

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

Fire crews say someone fell asleep while cooking.

Four adults and two children got out safely. The house has a lot of damage.

WHECTV

Copyright 2019 - WHEC-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company

Advertisement
Advertisement
Relay Media Amp

We no longer have Facebook comments on this site. Please visit our Facebook Page to join the conversation.

Advertisement