Created: September 12, 2019 05:09 AM
ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) –
Fire crews rushed to a home after officers say they saw smoke coming from the second floor.
It happened at a vacant house at 480 Post Avenue near Flanders Street in Rochester around 3 a.m.
Fire crews say when they arrived; they found a small fire upstairs. They believe materials inside may have combusted, sparking the flames. Neighbors tell News10NBC the home has been undergoing renovations.
Nobody was hurt. The house sustained minor damage.
Copyright 2019 - WHEC-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company