December 10, 2018 06:57 AM
A Rochester woman was rescued from the roof of her home after it went up in flames early Monday morning.
Fire crews responded to the house on Aldern Place in Rochester around 1 a.m.
According to fire officials, the mother was sleeping downstairs when she heard the smoke alarm.
She woke up the other adult and three kids in the house. Everyone got out, except for her oldest daughter. Firefighters had to rescue her from the roof.
Nobody was hurt.
Investigators believe a dryer sparked the fire.
Updated: December 10, 2018 06:57 AM
Created: December 10, 2018 04:42 AM
Copyright 2019 - WHEC-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company